BARI – Thanks to the commitment of the President of Emilia and the Minister of the branch, Leo, begins in Puglia a new and important program of active policies and training, the result of a participatory process in the context of the Labor Agenda. Thus, in a note, Mino Borraccino, adviser to the president of the region of Puglia for the execution of the Taranto Plan.
The new final recipients of the Plan are young people, women, the unemployed, students, and foresees investments of total resources for 83 million euros, in interventions that will support education, vocational training, guidance and job placement.
There are 7 new interventions at the beginning, in addition to the imminent start of the GOL program and the new Youth Guarantee, specifically:
1. The Notice “Cardinal points – System of Orientation actions”, an economic endowment of 3 million euros, addressed to the Municipalities, has the objective to reinforce the service of orientation at local level by means of the creation of networks that strengthen employment services, increasing the capacity to intercept the needs of the territory;
2. The Notice “Work in Puglia – short training courses”, an economic endowment of 10 million euros, will launch short-term training courses (maximum 200 hours) for the training of experimental workers in strategic sectors such as textiles, clothing. , Footwear and Fashion System, Digital Services, Mechanics, Production and Maintenance of Machinery, Automotive, Logistics and Transport, Plant Engineering, Agriculture and Green Maintenance, Construction, Health and Welfare, Marine Economy, Tourism, Culture and Typography. The beneficiaries of the call will be accredited training entities, in collaboration with companies and the recipients will be unemployed or unemployed people;
3. the Notice “Puglia Scuola +”, a call that has replaced “Everything in school” and “Rights in school”, aimed at combating early school leaving and supporting the strengthening of skills. With an economic endowment of 25 million euros, the Region intervenes against school dropout and in general against the difficulties that schools have had as a result of the epidemiological crisis, betting on inclusion, guidance and new skills. The beneficiaries of the measure are educational institutions at all levels and students;
4. The “Dona Futura” Notice, financed with 8 million euros, is dedicated to women in a situation of unemployment of more than 6 months, and will offer vouchers for work support and specialized guidance, until the intersection between demand and supply;
5. The Notice “Vouchers for educational services from 0 to 3 years”, with a commitment of resources equal to 26 million euros, consists of vouchers to allow children to attend structures to develop relationship potential, autonomy , creativity, learning, in an appropriate emotional, playful and cognitive context, guaranteeing equal opportunities in education and instruction, care, relationships and play, overcoming territorial, economic, ethnic and inequalities and barriers. cultural;
6. The Announcement “Training in support of workers in a situation of extraordinary decompensation involved in crisis situations”, with an economic endowment of 10 million euros, aims to activate training courses aimed at job reintegration, thanks to the professional retraining of former ILVA workers. of Taranto;
7. The “Participatory Networks” Notice, an economic endowment of 1 million euros, in collaboration with ARTI (Regional Agency for Technology and Innovation), an experimental measure aimed at continuing the process of building the Work Agenda 2021-2027.
In addition, important innovations refer to the GOL Program (Guarantee of Employability of Workers) for recipients of shock absorbers (Naspi Discoll and zero-hour layoffs) and other forms of income support (citizenship income), as well as workers fragile or vulnerable (young). NEETs under 30), women in disadvantaged conditions, people with disabilities, mature workers (55 years and over), the unemployed, young people and women, even those who are not in fragile conditions; self-employed who are out of business or with very low incomes. All these categories will be offered one of the routes provided for by the Ministerial Decree of 5 November 2021. The priority, as provided for in the Territorial Plan, will be given to the beneficiaries of the income (Naspi, Discoll, Citizenship Income) who will be convened by the Centers and incorporation into the Program must be mandatory. From the beginning, all beneficiaries will be able to contact the Centers autonomously to request an appointment for admission to the Program.