MIUR-accredited online course (15 hours) to support teachers (with teaching proposals, ready-to-use worksheets and practical suggestions) to develop and enhance the prerequisites and main cognitive functions related to reading learning and writing.
Since the last years of kindergarten, work in strengthening prerequisites and consolidating reading and writing skills it is crucial to prevent future difficulties.
However, it’s not just about putting tiles in front of children to fill out, draw and paint. In this sense, we must devise innovative strategies taking advantage of a playful approach, in order to to support the care and involvement of children.
- What am I prerequisites?
- How to design targeted actions to help the “fragile” components?
- What to observe?
- How to locate the areas to be enhanced?
- How to design practical prepress workshops?
From body outline work to manual eye coordination exercises, from rhythmic exercises to paper work, everything can be functional for improvement of fine motor skills.
To support teachers with practical suggestions for laboratory design and manipulative activities, but also with ready-to-use worksheets (designed and prepared for guided use), we have organized a new training initiative in online mode.
It is a accredited online course (15 hours of training), present on the Sofia Platform and therefore can also be purchased with the Teacher’s card.
Electronic seminar (Online practical training course) – MIUR accredited (15 hours)
READING REQUIREMENTS: FROM EVALUATION TO IMPROVEMENT
Game proposals, ready-to-use worksheets and specific examples of practical workshops on consolidating pre-graphic and fine motor skills
By Dra. Katia Marone (Developmental Clinical Psychologist, Expert in Diagnosis and Treatment of DSA and Developmental Neuropsychology)
LIMITED OFFER: 15% DISCOUNT for registrations before July 29, 2022
What is the e-Seminar?
- The e-Seminar is in online practical training coursewhich consists of 4 lessons available on our web portal dedicated to training.
- First lesson available as of Thursday, September 22, 2022
- The course is present at the Sofia platform (Identification code: 74536) and therefore it is possible to pay it also through the Teacher’s card.
- After activating your personal account on our e-learning platform, you can do so access the contents of the training (brochures, video lessons, summary slides, intermediate self-assessment questionnaires) anytime and from anywhere with considerable savings of time and money.
- The teaching material will remain in your power forever and you will be able to consult it at the times and in the ways you deem most appropriate.
- You will be able to check your level of learning with intermediate self-assessment questionnaires and in-depth materials.
- At the end of the course you will receive thecertificate of participation (15 hours of training).
To consult the course program click here.
BENEFITS AND OBJECTIVES
- Design educational activities to support eye-manual coordination and improve visual-perceptual skillsthrough a practical playful approach, which stimulates active learning of the prerequisites already in the first years of schooling.
- Learn how to assess the level of prerequisites and carry out specific actions to support the most fragile areas.
- Learn to monitor learning development and plan skills acquisition goals which are aimed at enhancing skills, in favor of a progressive improvement.
- Support the main reading and writing skillsthrough practical ideas and worksheets of specific activities to be carried out in the class group.
- Bank transfer
- Teacher’s card
This is an online course accredited and can also be purchased with the Master Card.
If you do not intend to take advantage of this bonus, you can benefit from a special discount
LIMITED OFFERS AND PROMOTIONS
- 15% DISCOUNT if you register until July 29, 2022
- Additional 10% discount. in the case of 2 or more students enrolled in the same school.
To see the RESERVED OFFER and register for the online course click here.
LINK Registration form: https://www.aidem.it/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/443_22_modulo.pdf
To find out about all our online training initiatives, check out our web portal by clicking here.
Who are we
AIDEM SRL (Professional Academy) is a training institution accredited by the MIUR.
For several years it has been organizing online and face-to-face training initiatives dedicated to teachers, managers and administrative staff.
He is very active in the development of training cycles related to school inclusion, personalized teaching, regulatory evolution, innovation of teaching and learning methodologies and the most effective strategies to ensure the academic success of the whole. students.
We strive to respond to the specific demands of our customers, combining competence, experience and innovation and working with tools that respond to the needs of new media.
One of our strengths is the involvement of teachers with extensive experience in the field, from the design stages of individual training projects.
This allows us to offer concrete initiatives with practical guidelines that can be used directly in everyday work.
Professional Academy (AIDEM SRL)
Via London 14
46047 Porto Mantovano (MN)
Tel. 0376 391645
Whatsapp: 347 0524954
Follow us on Facebook
To consult all our MIUR-accredited online courses click here