Mobility for the school year 2022/23, places available for transfers and changes of ownership and chair. Territorial and professional mobility fees.
Ask in the dark
In practice, like every school year, the mobility application will be presented practically in the dark. In fact, it is impossible to have a definitive picture of the vacancies for the 2022/23 school year from February to March.
However, some reasoning needs to be proposed.
For mobility operations, vacancies will be available for colleagues who will retire from September 1, 2022. These vacancies are obviously not “certain” for interprovincial transfers, because they could be filled in the previous phases by colleagues in the municipality or province.
This year, the case of those residual places in the 2021/22 function and which should have been allocated only to temporary staff with a new extraordinary competition and is added below. 2021/22. Never done. Will the places go to mobility, despite the legal limitation sanctioned by the Sostegni bis Decree?
The vacancies actually filled (not all, as we will see below) for the academic year are intended for territorial mobility (transfers) and professional mobility (changes of role / chair). 2022/23 and that are communicated to the informed system in the terms fixed by the Ministerial Ordinance that will define the modalities of application of the CCNI 2022/25 and also will indicate the dates of presentation of applications.
Specifically, as stated in Article 8 of the CCNI 2022/25 hypothesis, the places allocated to mobility operations are:
- the vacancies and available as a result of changes in the legal situation of the staff (resignations, retirement, confiscations, etc.) and those communicated by the territorially competent office to the information system in the terms set by the said OM;
- chairs and poles assembled from scratch and without full staff;
- chairs and positions already vacant at the beginning of the school year or that for any other reason must remain vacant, communicated to the information system within the established deadlines;
- chairs and positions not definitively assigned to staff with an indefinite contract;
- chairs and positions that become vacant as a result of outgoing movements, without prejudice to the accommodation of the supernumerary of the province.
Vacancies but not available
In the aforementioned availabilities, we always read in article 8 of the CCNI mobility hypothesis 2022/25, the following must be deducted:
- places and chairs for staff returning from a job outside the office;
- for the academic year 2022/23, at the level of a single educational center, or at the provincial level in the event of a contraction of staff, the places and chairs where he is in service during the academic year. 2021/22 (therefore in the current school year) the teachers hired by the GPS I band, following the extraordinary procedure provided for by the support decree – bis (DL 73/2021, reconverted to law no. 106/2021);
- for the academic year 2022/23, of provincial scope, the chairs destined to the profesorado contracted with indefinite character as a result of the result of the procedure of extraordinary contest, foreseen by the decree of support-bis (article 59, section 9bis, of the legislative Decree 73 / 2021, reconverted to Law No. 106/2021) and intended for teachers with three years of service in the last five, within the deadline for submitting applications (we note that this procedure provides for the performance of a disciplinary test that s ‘should have done). before December 31, 2021, but of which there is no news yet).
Finally, the places that are communicated to the information system after the deadlines that will be established in the mentioned ministerial order are not considered available.
Mobility and incorporation into the role
We point out that:
- vacancies and available places (as determined above) are not all intended for mobility, but are divided between tickets to the role (50%) and mobility (50%);
- the movements of the first and second phase (respectively the transfers within the municipal term and the transfers within the provincial province; if there are 20 twenty movements, the free places are maintained, since the teachers transfers leave their free place in the province );
- the movements of the third phase (interprovincial transfers and changes of role / chair) take place in 50% of the availabilities (while the remaining 50% is destined to the entrances to the position; the transfer from outside the province, of in fact, it takes away. places, so 50% of the places for hiring must be paid).
Thus, at the end of the provincial transfers (ie the second phase of mobility operations), 50% of the available funds are reserved, to be used for tickets to the function. In the case of an odd position, this is assigned in 2022/23 to the new additions to the function, in 2023/24 to mobility and in 2024/25 again to the new additions.
Once the provision has been made, 50% of the places allocated to mobility are distributed as follows: 25% for provincial transfers and 25% for role / chair changes.
Finally, we emphasize that:
- in the event that the rate of places for transfers is not exhausted, the remaining places will be used for professional mobility, without prejudice to the safeguarding of staff dismissed in the province.
- if the type of places allocated to professional mobility is not exhausted, the remaining places will be assigned to territorial mobility, without prejudice to compliance with the territorial and professional mobility quota.
Mobility 2022, here is news about restrictions [SCARICA TESTO in PDF] For unions they create disparities between teachers, only the CISL currently signs