The application can be submitted at a distance in the form defined by the educational institutions: the enrollment circular 2022/2023 for adult education.
The Ministry of Education has published the circular 18250 of July 15, 2022relating to enrollments in CPIAs and second-level courses (former night courses) for the 2022/2023 school year.
Here are all the details.
Adult education: the registration circular 2022/2023
The text, when confirming the provisions contained in ministerial note 7755/19, provides the following indications:
- Adults with intent enroll in undergraduate courses and Italian language literacy and learning courses submit an application for registration directly to the offices ofadministrative unit of the CPIA, also through the “associated offices”.
- Adults, on the other hand, who pretend enroll in second degree courses they apply to the educational institutions where these courses are heldwhich they anticipate quickly send them in copy at the headquarters of the CPIA with which the aforementioned educational institutions have signed the network agreement (provided for in art. 5, section 2, of Presidential Decree 263/12).
The deadline for enrollment in adult training courses is usually set for July 25, 2022 and, in any case, no later than October 31, 2022. The note clarifies this considering the userit is possible to accept, in justified cases, the registration applications to the educational itineraries received beyond October 31, 2022. Acceptance of such requests is subject to change
- in the definition of general criteria relating to the “assumption that legitimizes the repeal” by the faculty
- to the limits oforganic assigned.
Applications can also be submitted remotely according to the modalities identified autonomously by the CPIA and by the educational institutions in which the educations of second degree are structured. In this case after acceptance of the application, the adult will send the necessary documentation the completion of the same application before the start of the reception and guidance activities aimed at defining the PFI and in any case no later than November 15, 2022.
Of course, the use of online procedures should in no case represent an obstacle to the enrollment of the most fragile subjects without literacy and / or basic computer instrumentation. So the note clarifies that the adult can always submit the application in person.
The registration forms are attached to note 7755/19
He Individual Training Agreement as a result of specific reception and guidance interventions and the credit recognition procedure it must be formalized no later than November 15, 2022. It is the task of the regional school offices to supervise the correct formalization of the Individual Training Agreement and for compliance with the calendar.
It is up to the county school offices to increase the number of “NOW” classrooms. (Interactive environment for the management of the training offer aimed at adults) higher than those indicated in note 7755/19 (one room per CPIA). Remember that the Interministerial decree of March 12, 2015 provides, in view of the documented needs, the realization of synchronous activities (online videoconference) between the teachers present in the offices (associated and / or operational) of the CPIA and the level groups present in the remote classrooms, called NOW identified in the context of specific agreements with universities and / or local bodies and / or other public and private entities.
The general rules
A) Types of routes
Remember that i adult education coursesincluding those taking place in prevention and sanction institutions, provide
- top-level educational itineraries intended to obtain the final qualification of first cycle of education and certification that accredits the acquisition of basic competences related to the compulsory education.
- second degree educational itineraries destined to obtain the title of technical, professional and artistic education
- Italian language literacy and learning coursesintended to obtain a degree accrediting the achievement of a level of knowledge of the Italian language not lower than level A2
EL The first level and literacy courses are offered by the CPIAthe courses of second level they are carried out by secondary schools where technical, professional and artistic education works.
B) Who can register
They can enroll in undergraduate courses
- adults, including foreigners, who have not fulfilled the obligation to study or who are not in possession of the final degree of first cycle of education.
- those who have reached the age of sixteen and are not in possession of the final degree of the first cycle of education.
They can enroll in second degree courses
- adults, including foreigners, who are in possession of the final degree of the first cycle of education
- those who have reached the age of sixteen and who, already in possession of the final degree of the first cycle of education, prove not to be able to attend the day course.
They can register at Italian language literacy and learning courses working-age foreign adults, including those in possession of educational qualifications obtained in their countries of origin.
The provisions of note 7755/19
- fa a explicit reference to the role fundamentals of adult education fight against early school leaving yenelevation levels of education and cultural literacy
- establishes that for theadult with non-Italian nationality registered in Italian language literacy and learning course, without the necessary skills for an effective use of the road, without prejudice to the possibility of using this road even in two school years, activities are carried out to strengthen and / or level in the context of the activities of reception and guidance (20). hours). Likewise, in order to favor a more effective linguistic and social integration of foreigners, literacy courses, without prejudice to the total number of hours, provide for specific learning units of a total of 10 hours, carried out in accordance with the Guidelines for training planning. civic and informative session (art. 3 of the Presidential Decree 179/2011)
- clarifies that “enrollment in the education of first and second degree adults is guaranteed mainly to those who seek to achieve a degree higher than that already held, without prejudice to the possibility of justified needs to allow – within the limits of available places – Enrollment also for adults who are already in possession of the final title of the educations of second cycle ”.
- establishes that adults who enroll in the second level of vocational training will continue to pursue educational itineraries based onprevious legal system as provided for in the reorganization decree (Legislative Decree 61/17). Similarly, nothing changes for the next school year for education and vocational training intended for the acquisition of a three-year degree and a four-year professional diploma
- inform thespecific function in the Student Register active in SIDI to support the CPIA a compilation of Individual training agreement of adults attending the courses of first level i literacy courses and learn the Italian language
- removes the reference to the possibility of activating level II courses of another type compared to those belonging to professional institutes, technical institutes and artistic institutes.
The note also contains information on the deadline for the possible renewal of the network agreement (September 30, 2022) between the CPIA and the secondary schools in the territory in which it insists, if elements of discrepancy have arisen, such as the sizing of the centers.
The note reiterates the clarifications on the enrollment of 15-year-old students in first-level courses. These cases should be considered exceptional and may not be related in any way to conduct difficulties or to conditions of social difficulty or school retardation. To this end, the circular highlights the role of the guarantors of the territorial school offices. EL minors subject to measures of judicial authority, who have reached the age of fifteen, can enroll in first-level courses. A possibility similar to the unaccompanied foreign minors.
We note that note 21313 of December 20, 2018 is cited to remind the school offices to carry out agreements with local bodies for the use of the spaces suitable also in terms of security.
Source: FLC CGIL