On June 23, 2022, Legislative Decree 36/22 was approved in first reading by the Senate of the Republic to be turned into law. More urgent measures for the implementation of the National Recovery and Resilience Plan (PNRR)The text has now been passed to the House for final approval.
The decree provides specific measures for the implementation of the PNRR owned by the Ministry of Education. Right Now the analysis of these measures as a result of the changes introduced by Parliament.
From the school year 2022/23 to the school year 2025/26 a contingent of teachers and administrative assistants equal to 100 and a maximum number of 5 school principals to be placed in command posts in the Central Administration and in the territorial school offices for the constitution of the support group for the schools of the PNRR. This support group and the territorial training teams included in the ongoing projects of the PNRR, guarantee a constant support to the educational institutions for the implementation of the investments of the PNRR, with the functional coordination of the mission unit of the PNRR.
In addition, in order to guarantee the execution of the reforms related to the National Recovery and Resilience Plan, relating to the national system of education and training, the Ministry of Education takes advantage, until 31 December 2026, to support the Cabinet, of a contingent of experts, in a maximum number of 6with specific and high competence in matters relating to the national system of education and training, also with reference to legislation on education.
Higher charges are provided through the corresponding reduction in the resources of the National Digital School Plan
(Article 47 (1) and (6))
He simplification measures in the field of education provided for in art. 55 of Legislative Decree 77/21 do not only refer to the investments foreseen in the framework of the PNRR but also to the actions included in the national and complementary operational programs of the European Structural Funds for Education.
(Article 47 (3))
A series of amendments to the rules relating to the methods of execution of the investment called “School building replacement plan and energy requalification“Part of Mission 2” Green Revolution and Ecological Transition “Component 3” Energy Efficiency and Building Renovation “of the PNRR.
- the technical and economic viability projects they became the property of the local authorities who implement the interventions even in the absence or inadequacy of ideas and project proposals received for the competition.
- the resources for the operation of selection tribunals and for the payment of premiums
- increased 2,340,000 to 2,640,000.00 euros for the year 2022 and from 9,861,360 to 11,486,360 euros the resources withdrawn from the funds of the Law 440/97
- in order to ensure the achievement of the objectives of the PNRR it is possible to authorize a larger number of areas and projects also using the national resources available under current legislation in the budget of the Ministry of Education.
- the resources referred to Complementary operational program “For school. Skills and learning environments»2014-2020 of the Ministry of Education are transferredper the amount of 82,824,159.15 euros, in the complementary operational program “Governance and institutional capacity»2014-2020 of the Agency for Territorial Cohesion, based on an agreement between the Minister of Education and the Minister of South and Territorial Cohesion. These resources are used for the implementation of measures of technical-administrative support to the educational institutions and, for the interventions in school buildings, to local bodies, as part of the PNRR, identified by the Ministry of Education in agreement with the Agency for Territorial Cohesion.
(Article 47 (4))
The resources already used for existing projects referred to in a series of multi-year funds are intended, from 2022 to 2026, for their realization.
(Article 47 (5))