The DL n. 36/2022, converted into Law no. 79/2022, modifies the system of initial training and recruitment of teachers of the institute of first and second degree, which revises the Legislative Decree. n. 59/2017. Contest winners: immediately qualified for the paper, unqualified and hired for a specified duration; test year for the first, qualification for the second.
The new system of initial training and access to the role of secondary school teachers is divided into:
- a university and academic qualification course of initial training corresponding to not less than 60 CFU / CFA
- a national public competition, held at regional or interregional level
- an annual in-service trial period with final trial and conclusive evaluation
With the new system, teachers can participate in the contest to access common places (including ITP):
- ability (requirements: educational qualification + specific qualification of the competition class for participation);
- not enabled (requirements: degree + 3 years of service in the public school, in the last 5, of a specific one).
During the transition phaseexpected until December 31, 2024they can also participate in the contest and unauthorized teachers in possession of: academic degree + at least 30 CFU / CFA of the aforementioned university and academic career enabling initial training or 24 CFU / CFA (obtained before October 31, 2022) required as a requirement for access to competition, according to the previous legislation. .
Once the insolvency proceedings have been completed and passed, the itineraries of qualified and unqualified applicants are divided, as they are classified into two different rankings:
- one for teachers who participated in the competition with the degree;
- another for teachers who participated in the competition without a degree.
The winning teachers of the competition:
- ability, in their appointment, are placed in the position and submitted to the probationary period in service, the positive overcoming of which determines the effective entry in the position, that is to say, the confirmation in the position. The probationary period is exceeded after a final test and the director’s evaluation;
- not enabled, who have participated in the competition by virtue of their three years of service in the last five, are hired on a temporary basis at the chosen school (in the application phase) and must acquire 30 CFU / CFA from among those who make up the university and academic route of initial training mentioned above. Once the degree has been obtained, they are hired for an indefinite period of time and subjected to the annual probationary period in service (such as the teachers referred to in point 1);
- not enabled, who have participated in the competition with a minimum of 30 CFU / CFA or 24 CFU / CFA (transitional phase), in their appointment, are hired on a temporary basis at the chosen school (in the application phase) and complete the university. and academic itinerary of the said initial training. Once the degree has been obtained, they are hired for an indefinite period of time and undergo the annual probationary period in service (such as the teachers referred to in point 1).
We specify that:
- the winners of competition ability they are placed in the role with preference over unqualified winners;
- the winners of competition not enabled are contracted in service, only if the vacancies and available remain within the limit of the authorized annual contracts;
- the unqualified winners they are hired for an indefinite period of time (after passing the university course and, therefore, after obtaining the degree) the year following that of hiring by GM.
Course for non-qualified teachers, winners of the competition
Unqualified winners with service
EL unqualified contest winners, who have participated in the contest under their three years of serviceas stated, they must obtain, during the year of service with a fixed-term contract, 30 CFU / CFA from the initial university and academic training cycle, in order to obtain the degree and be hired.
It will be a DPCM, which will be issued before July 31, 2022 in agreement with the Ministers of Education, University and Research, for to define the contents of the formative offer corresponding to the mentioned 30 CFU / CFA ua Regulate the procedures for conducting the final university and academic year exam, including a written test and a mock lesson, and the composition of the corresponding committee.
The aforementioned written test is specified in Legislative Decree no. 36/2022, consists of a didactic planning intervention related to the discipline or disciplines of the competition class for which the degree is obtained.
Unqualified winners in the transition phase
EL Unqualified contest winners who have participated in the contest with at least 30 CFU / CFA or 24 CFU / CFA (transitional phase), as mentioned, must take, during the year of service with a fixed-term contract, the university and academic course of initial training, at their expense, defined by the said decree, to obtain the degree and be hired in office.
From what has been said:
- the unqualified winners, who have participated in the competition by virtue of the service performed, only get 30 CFU / CFA of the university course;
- Unqualified winners, who have participated in the competition with a minimum of 30 CFU / CFA or 24 CFU / CFA (transitional phase), complete the university course, therefore they will obtain the missing CFU / CFA (Legislative Decree 36/22 no specifies whether to reach 60 CFU / CFA, as the verb “complete“).
Trial year for qualified contest winners
Qualified contest winners, in their nomination round, as mentioned, are hired into the position and subjected to the probationary period in service.
The trial period has the following characteristics:
- its completion is subject to the performance of the service actually provided for at least 180 days, of which at least 120 didactic activities;
- offers a final test to check how the teacher’s theoretical, disciplinary and methodological knowledge has been translated into practical teaching skills;
- ends with the evaluation of the director, after consultation with the teacher evaluation committee, based on the prior investigation of the tutor teacher;
- it can only be repeated once, in case of non-approval of the final test or negative evaluation by the director.
The procedures for carrying out the final test and the evaluation criteria will be defined by decree of the Minister of Education to be issued before 31 July 2022.
Reform of teacher recruitment, is law: text [SCARICA PDF] published in the Official Gazette. All the news [VIDEO]
L’Orizzonte Scuola question time to explain CONTRACTING REFORM
The trade unionists Paolo Pizzo (Uil School) and Attilio Varengo (Cisl School) they answered questions from our readers to explain the most significant steps of the new reform to become teachers.