EMILIA ROMÀNA – The aim of the research
The research activity is necessary to address and analyze the ongoing processes of change and innovation in the following areas.
- The changes that take place in the organization of production, on the one hand, and of work, on the other.
In fact, the effects of new technologies seem to be relevant light I widespreadchanges in the marketing and distribution of products and services, the gradual departure of young workers from companies characterized by traditional technologies and work organization, the search for new flexible and digital jobs, with more time for others activities also in areas where economic interests do not predominate. .
- Changes in the organization of educational and technical training cycles beyond the school stage, before access to university training.
To do this, we must take into account some areas of change and innovation that are expanding and strengthening:
- the crisis and the transformation of vocational training centers that supported the higher technical and vocational training cycles of the school system
- l Changes and integration in schools technique on the one hand and education professional of the other
- the demand of the companies towards the centers of technical and professional education of young people formed with business orientation, also by means of practices during and extracurricular.
- the implementation of new initiatives of high-level education and technical and vocational training based on territorial agreements between: training entities linked to companies, territorial school offices in charge of technical and vocational education centers, organizations representatives of companies in different sectors, applications research centers of universities, from which come the courses of higher technical education and training (ICTS).
- expansion and differentiation of access routes to university training
- reconfiguration of the relations of communication, exchange and collaboration with the centers of employment distributed by all the territory.
- It is therefore necessary to pay increasing attention to the transition to a new system of higher technical and vocational training, which is linked to basic school education and university training.
From this, specific research objectives can be extracted:
- current agreements between the Region, technical and vocational education institutes (ITS), affiliated vocational training bodies, representative bodies of companies.
- initiatives activated by centers and structures aimed at activating -with agreements with the different partners- the Training Cycles and Higher Technical Education (IFTS), the productive sectors involved, the presence and distribution of these centers in the different territories of the region .
- The programs and projects activated by the different centers for the promotion and management of Ifts courses and their link with the productive sectors of the regional economy
- the experimental evaluation of the results produced by the centers and headquarters of the IFTS courses present in the region
- the evaluation of the relations of interaction and integration between the territorial school systems and the training and research centers of the universities present in the Region.
Who can participate
The project is aimed at:
- New graduates (triennials, master’s degrees, master’s degrees), graduates (triennials, master’s degrees, master’s degrees), doctoral students, in the field of natural, environmental, economic and social sciences;
- Young researchers (doctors, researchers in a situation of unemployment or with atypical contracts) who present a curriculum consistent with the application for the research grant.
Applicants must be resident in one of the municipalities of Romagna Forlivese, Ravenna, Cesenate, Rimini.
No.Applications from those who have already reached the age of 35 on the expiry date of the call will not be accepted.
The announcement is published on the website of the Centro Studi Melandri www.centrostudileonardomelandri.it
The following elements will be evaluated:
– curriculum vitae;
– publications and other technical-scientific degrees;
– Consistency with the candidate’s experiences and knowledge
Amount available for the fellow
The research grant is € 3,000, including the expenses incurred by the fellow for the research.
The financial management will be carried out by the L. Melandri Study Center, which will directly coordinate the disbursements, which will be made in the following ways:
- 20% deposit on order;
- 50% upon reaching 250 hours of activity, upon presentation of a report on the evolution of the research;
- 30% at the end of the activities.
The activities related to the Exchange will be developed in the headquarters and offices interested in being actively involved in the research work.
The amounts will be disbursed only by bank transfer to the current account in the name of the fellow at one of the offices of the reference bank of the Centro Studi L. Melandri.
Time for conducting the research
The investigation must begin no later than October 1, 2022 and end on September 30, 2023.
Scholarship delivery time
Applications should be sent by email to email@example.com by day September 20, 2022.
The research grant will be awarded in September 2022
NOTICE FOR SCHOLARSHIP ALLOCATION
The Leonardo Melandri Study Center and the SER.IN.AR.
with the contribution of CONFINDUSTRIA ROMAGNA,
proposes the following
Call for a research grant
on the subject:
New paths of education and training at work:
innovations in higher education in Emilia-Romagna