- Thesingle check since this year it has been supporting families with children;
- All families with children up to the age of 21 can apply for the single grant;
- The single subsidy replaces several measures that previously supported families.
In March 2022 took place what is in force a veritable revolution of family allowance. The big news this year is that the contribution of the family unit will not only reach the employees, but also due to the self-employed and self-employed, who are registered in the separate management.
In addition, as of this year, the requirements for obtaining the family allowance have changed: since last March, in fact, all families will be able to apply to the INPS for the single universal allowance for children. , presenting the ISEE certificate.
Spouses without children and families made up of sisters, brothers and grandchildren who are under the age of 18 are also eligible. EL the old ANF family allowances have been replaced of the single check.
Single control 2022: to whom it is entitled
Since March 1, 2022, the legislation provides that the single universal subsidy corresponds to the following workers or subjects:
- private sector employees;
- domestic, administered or not;
- self-employed and professionals registered in the Separate Account, in accordance with article 2, paragraph 25, of Law no. 335/1995;
- employees of companies that have ceased, failed or failed;
- agricultural direct payment Anf;
- Naspi wage earners;
- how many are receiving salary supplements;
- those who receive benefits against tuberculosis;
- people who are on union leave;
- seafarers currently on land due to illness or accident;
- socially useful workers (LSU);
- the holders of an ASU grant paid by the Social Fund for Employment and Training (FSOF).
Requirements to access the single check
Let’s see what requirements you need to have to do this request a single check. One of the fundamental conditions for obtaining the contribution is that there are minors or children who are studying in the family. With a few exceptions. The family unit can be made up of spouses bound by marriage, but also by separated or divorced single parents.
He the home will have to do itBesides, be in possession of the following requirements:
- dependent minor child;
- a dependent adult child, up to the age of 21, who is following a school or university training course. As an alternative to this, you must have a total income of less than 8,000 euros per year or be registered as unemployed;
- if the dependent child is disabled, the age limit is no longer valid.
Single check 2022: when the contribution arrives
In order to get the 2022 single check, those directly interested you must submit the application directly to the INPS. Performances begin each year, starting in March. Applications must be submitted by February 28 of each year.
This deadline is not a real deadline: the application can also be submitted later. If it was submitted at the end of June, the arrears of the current year are also recognized. Otherwise, the contribution will start from the date the application was sent.
TheThe single check is paid on the 15th of each month. In the event that the application has been submitted for the first time and is awaiting the first accreditation, this should arrive within the course of the following month within which the application was submitted. If this has been submitted before June 30, the latter will also arrive.
How the single check is paid
The single check it will not go into the salary. Therefore, it is useless to look for it there. Instead, it will reach your checking account directly by bank transfer. It is also possible to apply for direct debit on the credit card, if this allows it, as long as it is in the name or full name of the applicant.
The same goes for the checking account. The Iban must be part of a Sepa circuit (bank / post office account, credit or debit card, savings account).
Regarding the separated parents, the allowance can be shared among those who have parental responsibility, in particular according to the agreement between the two subjects, 100% can be paid to the person to whom the child is entrusted, or 50% between the two parents.
The single check consists of one additional amount each month for families with children, which, depending on the specific case, is around a few hundred euros.
How to apply for a single check: the ISEE
We remind you that the amount of the family allowance is strictly linked to the Isee of the family unit. So remembering to present it updated every year should become a key rule. Let us remember, in fact, that:
- in the event that the ISEE is not presented, the minimum threshold of the family allowance will be charged, which corresponds to the amount paid to those who have an ISEE equal to or less than 15,000 euros;
- those who present the updated ISEE until June will receive the balance of the amount due in the previous months, calculated from March;
- if the ISEE is presented after June, the amount of the bonus is determined based on the ISEE value of the family unit for the following months.
The contribution can be requested throughout the year. If the application arrives within the month of June, you are also entitled to arrears. Otherwise, you will only receive it in the coming months.
It is usually paid around the 15th of the month, directly to the current account communicated in the application. More information here.
Updated ISEE is not required. But submitting it is for a higher bonus, if eligible. Otherwise you are paid as if you had an ISEE equal to 40,000 euros per year.