Teachers, belonging to redundant functions, places or competition classes, can submit an application for use. For which places? For which province?
He requests of use (and provisional assignment) can be submitted until July 4, 2022through Online Instances, which can be accessed with SPID credentials (the application is on paper only for teachers and educational staff of the Catholic religion).
The application for use, in accordance with the provisions of CCNI 2019/22 (extended for the 2022/23 academic year), may be submitted by teachers in possession of certain requirements. Here are which ones
Among those who can submit an application for use are and teachers belonging to surplus places, places or competition classes.
Teachers belonging to redundant places / places / competition classes
Teachers, belonging to redundant competition functions / positions / classes, are those who have their registered office, the competition function / place / class to which they belong is, however, redundant, ie in the province of ownership there are more teachers with respect to the number of places for this function / place / class of specific competition. Consequently, there are some colleagues without a registered office and therefore dismissed in the province.
The aforementioned teachers can submit an application provincial use for:
- another function, position or class of competition (other than that of ownership) to which they are entitled, that is, for which they are in possession of the specific qualification;
- as part of the function to which they belong, support posts even without a degree, within the limits of the surplus and only after having reserved a series of support posts corresponding to the specialist teaching staff aspiring to indefinite employment relationships and of determined duration;
- projects referred to in article 1, paragraph 65 of Law 107/15, which may only be awarded in the absence of a place available and assignable at the provincial level (in particular, teachers may be used, upon request, to the CPIA Personnel Offices seats of competition classes A-45 and A-46 as part of the national adult financial education project).
The teachers themselves can also submit an application use for a province other than that of property (when the dismissal situation persists in the place or in the competition class of the province to which they belong). In this case, the use is ordered in the order:
- competition over the place / class of property;
- in the alternative to the places available in any case for which the teacher is in possession of the required degree.
Regarding the teachers belonging to redundant competition classes (therefore, only secondary)in possession of the title of specialization in support obtained at the end of the courses of two years organized by the administration of the center or of the intensive courses, as well as of those that have surpassed or are cursando cycles of professional recycling, There are also trade extensions and new uses on request. For the aforementioned teachers in possession of the degree obtained as a result of the intensive courses, it is also possible to proceed ex officio, taking into account the commitment assumed at the time of participation in the same courses.
Order of operations
Annex 1 indicates the order of use of the teaching staff provided for in this article, as well as that of all operations of use and provisional assignment. “Operational sequence: uses, provisional assignments and assignments of temporary headquarters – teaching staff” at the CCNI 2019/22.
According to what we read in the mentioned operative sequence, the uses of the profesorado pertaining to roles, squares or classes of redundant contest take place in the following order:
- use of art. 2 paragraph 1 letter e) and f) commonplace holders – this operation in the operating sequence is marked with n. 13 (the numbers indicate the order of the different operations; the letter “e” shown above is that of our interest);
- confirmation on request and, subsequently, use at the request of the teacher, belonging to a position or class of competition with dismissal in the province, in place or class of competition different from those of ownership, including the teaching staff referred to in art. 2 c. 3 letters a), b), c) – this operation in the operating sequence is marked with no. 28;
- Confirmation on request and subsequent use at the request of the teacher from another function, belonging to a position or class of competition with redundancy in the province, in place or class of competition other than those of ownership including the teachers referred to in the art. 2 c. 3 letters a), b), c) – this operation in the operating sequence is marked with no. 30;
- confirmation on request and, subsequently, use in support at the request of teachers holding specialized common places, belonging to the same function or class of competition in another province in which a situation of dismissal occurs – this operation in the operational sequence is marked no. 34;
- extension upon request and, subsequently, use in support at the request of teachers holding specialized common positions belonging to different roles or competition classes, from another province in which a situation of redundancy occurs -this operation in the sequence operational is marked by no. 35;
- use in a common type of premises at the request of teachers in another province in which a situation of redundancy occurs -this operation in the operating sequence is marked with n. 38.
As can be seen from the above, there is also talk of extensions and confirmations on request, in the sense that the same teacher, belonging to redundant roles / places / competition classes, may have already been used the previous year, so may request extension / confirmation.
With regard to the teachers referred to in art. 2, paragraph 3 – letters a), b), c) mentioned above, are those who are on leave of absence in the province and (therefore belonging to a position, class of competition or redundant function), which may also be used ex officio, without being registered. office (unlike the professors mentioned, that is to say, belonging to redundant functions, places or classes of competition, without being themselves surpluses and therefore holders of a registered office). The use of these teachers is done within a single degree, in the following order:
- the courses required for on-demand use from which the degree is obtained;
- other courses for which you have a degree;
- courses that can be accessed based on current qualifications. The official use of surplus staff support positions is only available if the person concerned is in possession of the required specialization qualification, as well as if they are taking the corresponding training course. It should be borne in mind that the use of the office may also be arranged in a place less than the contractually provided time, until the provincial excess has been fully absorbed (art. 5, section 6, CCNI).
In conclusion, teachers belonging to redundant competition places / places / classes can:
- submit an application for provincial use;
- submit an application for interprovincial use;
- be used in a place of support (with or without qualification, subject to the conditions mentioned);
- be used in another place / competition class of the same grade or a different grade;
- to be allocated to the projects referred to in article 1, paragraph 65 of Law 107/15, which may only be assigned if there is no place available that can be allocated at the provincial level;
- in another province, it will be used in the same place / class of property ownership or different.
Provisional assignments and uses of the 2022 teacher: guidelines for filling out the application, forms, answers to questions. With complete video guide [LO SPECIALE]