The INPS eliminates the expiration of the June 30, 2022 to receive arrears ofSingle check: the new provision does not apply to all beneficiaries of the equipment, but to a limited audience.
With the message no. 2537 of 22 June, the INPS has modified the rules for the disbursement of the single check established with circular no. 53 of 28 April and with message no. 2261 of 30 May. The new message from the INPS refers to Citizenship Income tutors who will be able to apply for arrears even after 30 June. All others will be able to benefit from the delays only by submitting the application to the INPS within this period.
Unique check for RdC recipients
Single check collection methods for RdC recipients are governed by Circular No. 53 of 28 May 2022. In this document, the INPS explained that for the recognition of the complementary fee (Rdc / AU integration) it was necessary to present the form “Rdc – Com / AU” through which to communicate information not in the possession of the Institute and not inferable from available databases.
He message no. 2261 of May 30, 2022 then provided the form “Rdc – Com / AU” and the corresponding instructions for its compilation, indicating June 30, 2022 as the deadline for submitting the data for the purpose of recognizing the arrears.
Single control: The deadline of June 30 has been removed
He message no. 2537 of 22 June on the other hand, it has rectified the requirement of access to the integrations, establishing that the right to default of the Single Check, from March 2022, corresponds to the recipients of the Rdc regardless of the date of presentation of the “Rdc – As a model / AU “.
- Message INPS 2537
- A single check for Rdc workers
What is the “Rdc – Com / AU” model and what is it for?
The “Rdc – Com / Au” model must be used by the families receiving the Rdc who must integrate the useful information for the purpose of recognizing the benefit that is not in the possession of the Institute. This model self-certifies the following:
- the presence in the home of a dependent adult child, up to the age of 21, who is pursuing a school or vocational training course or a degree cycle (article 2, section 1, letter b), n. 1, of Legislative Decree no. 230/2021);
- the presence in the nucleus of a dependent dependent child, up to the age of 21, who develops an internship or a work activity and has a total income of less than 8,000 euros per year (article 2, section 1, letter b). no. 2, of Legislative Decree no. 230/2021);
- the presence in the home of a dependent adult child, up to the age of 21, who is registered as unemployed and who is looking for work in the public employment services (article 2, section 1, letter b), n. 3, of Legislative Decree no. 230/2021);
- the presence in the home of a dependent adult child, up to the age of 21, who exercises the universal public function;
- the presence in the home of a dependent minor child not correctly enrolled in the DSU useful for Rdc recognition purposes (minors indicated with the letter “P” and not with the letter “F” in part A of the DSU);
- the presence in the family of a mother under the age of 21 not valued in the DSU useful for the purpose of recognizing the Rdc as the declarant or spouse of the declarant;
- Indication of the exercisers of parental responsibility referred to each child within the family unit, for the purposes of the payment of the single and universal attribution in equal parts between the parents (article 6, section 4, and article 7, section 2, of the Decree legislative). núm. 230/2021). For example, families where both parents of one or more dependent children are not present, after separation, divorce or in the case of natural parents who do not live together, must present the model “Rdc-Com / AU “mentioned;
- existence of a valid custody benefit for one or more minor children present in the household by the declarant other than the parent (e.g., grandfather, uncle, sibling, etc.).
To get the surcharges provided, however, that the presence of both parents with income from work must also be indicated
and the right of the nucleus to receive the compensatory increase for families with ISEE not exceeding 25,000 euros, in which a member of the same nucleus has received, in the course of the year 2021, the subsidy per family unit, in the presence of minor children. ).
How to present the “Rdc – Com / AU” model.
The presentation of the form “Rdc – Com AU” is possible from March of each year and exclusively electronically through:
For the recognition of the amounts referred to the period from 1 March 2022, the model may not be transmitted beyond 28 February 2023.
Who does not have to present the model “Rdc – Com / AU”.
RDC recipient family units with two parents, one of whom is the DSU declarant, for the purposes of the ISEE, with one or more dependent children or minors, are not required to submit the model. of age with disability.