The extraordinary bis competition requires participants to take only one disciplinary test. What does it involve, how and how much is it evaluated?
To complete the application, tickets and places available, read here
The extraordinary bis competition, intended to cover the other ordinary (GaE and GM) and extraordinary (GPS first band common position and support) contract positions as 2021/22, is divided into:
- disciplinary tests;
- assessment of qualifications;
- ranking of merits, which includes only the winners of the competition (ie those who fall within the number of places called) and prepared from the scores obtained in the disciplinary test and qualifications.
Once the competition is over, the procedure continues with:
- fixed-term employment at S. 2022/23;
- Carry out in 2022/23 a university training course with conclusive evidence;
- Carry outduring the term of the contract of duration determined as 2022/23, of annual course of initial training and rehearsal referred to in Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 59/2017;
- final hiring and confirmation of the positiononce passed the final test of the university training cycle and after the positive assessment of the course and annual test of initial training, with legal and economic effects from 1 September 2023 or, if later, from the date of commencement of the service, at the same temporary contracting school;
- obtaining the qualification after the confirmation of the position.
We point out that:
- failure to pass the final test of the training cycle entails the expiry of the procedure and the non-transformation of the contract for an indefinite period;
- the negative evaluation of the training and test course entails the repetition of the test year.
The disciplinary test:
- consists of an oral examination;
- focuses on disciplinary programs, according to Annex A of Ministerial Decree no. 108/2022;
- assesses mastery of disciplines;
- also assesses the ability to understand and converse in English at least at the B2 level of the CEFR for languages, except for classes A-24, A-25 and B-02 for the English language;
- it is held, for competition classes A-24, A-25 and B-02, in the foreign language taught;
- is evaluated by the commission with a maximum of 100 points, in accordance with the evaluation criteria of the national frames of reference, elaborated for the realization of the oral examination of the ordinary contest (first and second of baccalaureate) of agreement with the Ministerial Decree. November 9, 2021, n. 326; In this sense, the call for tenders specifies that each USR publishes the aforementioned criteria at least five days before the test;
- it does not provide for a minimum threshold for passing (in fact, the ranking is made up of candidates who, depending on the score and grades of the test, fall within the number of places called).
The traces of the test are drawn up by each jury in a number equal to three times that of the candidates scheduled in the single session.
Each candidate draws the track, on which he will perform the test, at the time of the test itself. Drawn tracks cannot be used for later draws.
Will it be a UDA? The simulation of a lesson? A question about the contents?
We talked about it with the trade unionist Manuela Pascarella FLCGIL: the law (and consequently the call) talks about disciplinary tests, based on the programs in Annex A which -unlike those in the ordinary competition- do not have the normative part. There is no reference in the call to the assessment of teaching skills.
Attention – warns the trade unionist – the test will be conceived and proposed by the individual commissions, therefore it could also be declined in a different way with respect to a simple question, although always depending on the disciplinary contents. WATCH THE VIDEO ON THE BOTTOM PAGE
Reference frameworks for the evaluation of the oral exam
Consult the Frameworks for the assessment of the oral examination referred to in Ministerial Decree no. 326 of November 9, 2021, as required by art. 5, section 2 of the DDG no. 1081 of May 6, 2022.
These are basically the same frames of reference that are already used for ordinary competition.
When and where the test will be done
The call (prepared according to the Milleproroghe 2022) states that the oral examination must be done before June 15, 2022, to allow the orderly start of the next steps.
It is clear that this forecast is already out of date, as the application to participate in the contest can be submitted before June 16, 2022.
There is no new deadline for concluding the test, but on the other hand, the commissions have not yet been set up. We hope, however, that this delay will not lead to the postponement of the entire route, but that in any case the reserved places can be allocated as substitutes for the function in 2022/23 and the winners can follow the training process. path that will lead them to a permanent job from 2023/24. Extraordinary competition bis: the winners will follow a university training course with a final test before June 15, 2023
Summons of the trial
Applicants are summoned for the test by the competent USR, by e-mail, to the address indicated in the application form of the competition, at least 20 days before the same. In this regard, we emphasize that the candidate must promptly notify any change in the email address mentioned (as well as other contact details), by contacting the USR responsible for the competition procedure. In fact, the administration …
The call indicates: place, date and time of execution.
The test cannot be done on public holidays or on Jewish religious holidays, nor on Waldensian religious holidays.
The competition takes place in the region for which the candidate has applied to participate.
However, in the presence of a small number of applicants who have submitted an application, art. 2, section 2 of DDG n. 1081 of 6 May 2022 provides that interregional aggregations may be arranged, up to a maximum of 150 candidates.
Therefore, after submitting the application, it will be useful to consult the notices of the School Offices to understand in which county the test will be held for the individual competition classes.
In any case, the following itinerary will be carried out in the region indicated in the presentation of the application, which will also be the one in which the fixed place will be obtained.
Extraordinary competition bis, fill in the application: how to access a degree or title and the three years of service. GUIDE FOR IMAGES
DIRECTORY DECREE no. 1081 of May 6, 2022
Extraordinary competition bis, application until June 16. Our GUIDES, study programs and evaluable degrees
Question time with trade unionist Manuela Pascarella (FLCGIL)