The single universal check, established by Legislative Decree of December 29, 2021, n. 230, provided for the disbursement of a bonus for dependent children, from March 1, 2022, which varies according to the ISEE and to which additional increases can be added, replacing virtually all the measures of childcare provided for by previous legislation. In the case of households receiving citizenship income, the single check is paid ex officio with top-up of the RdC Card, at the same time as the monthly payment of the Citizenship Income or Pension.
This is because through the presentation of the DSU, necessary each year to obtain the Citizenship Income, the INPS recognizes the families who are entitled to the single check, as the functions of “declarant”, “spouse” are indicated in the DSU and “son”.
In some particular cases, however, the Institute needs some additional data for the recognition of the single check for the recipients of RdC, for this reason with Circular no. 53, April 28, 2022 Model “Rdc – Com / AU” with which to integrate the missing information.
With Messages number 2261 of May 30 and 2537 of June 22, more information is provided on the model, especially on who should submit it and how, as well as more details on how to send it and how to receive arrears. .
In view of the instructions provided by the INPS with the aforementioned communications, we see what the “Rdc / Pdc – Com / AU” Model is and who should submit it, as well as information on how and when to to send.
Single check with RdC: what to do if integration does not arrive
Unique check with RdC: when to use the “Rdc – Com / AU” model.
With Circular No. 53 of April 28, 2022, the INPS had given all the instructions for the disbursement of the Single Check for the recipients of the Citizenship Income, specifying that “The Institute automatically proceeds to identify the recipient families of the DRC who are entitled to the single and universal aid and to the direct payment of the amounts due, without the need to submit an application.“
However, information relating to the family unit receiving the Rdc that is not in the possession of the Institute must be communicated by submitting the “Rdc / Pdc – Com / AU” Model.
Using the aforementioned model, the applicant or another member of the DRC recipient nucleus will have to subsistence self-certification one or more of the following conditions, necessary to obtain the single check:
- presence in the home of a dependent dependent child, up to the age of 21, who is undergoing a school or vocational training cycle or a degree cycle;
- presence in the home of a dependent dependent child, up to the age of 21, who does an internship or works and has a total income of less than 8,000 euros per year;
- presence in the home of a dependent dependent child, up to the age of 21, who is registered as unemployed and looking for work in the public employment services;
- presence in the nucleus of a dependent adult child, up to the age of 21, who exercises the universal public function;
- presence in the nucleus of a dependent minor child not correctly registered in the DSU useful for the recognition of the Rdc (minors indicated with the letter “P” and not with the letter “F” in part A of the DSU) ;
- presence in the family of a mother under the age of 21 not registered in the DSU useful for the purpose of recognizing the Rdc as the declarant or spouse of the declarant;
- Indication of the parental responsibility operators referred to each child within the family unit, for the purposes of paying the single and universal attribution in equal parts between the parents. For example, families where both parents of one or more dependent children are not present, after separation, divorce or in the case of natural parents who do not live together, must present the model “Rdc-Com / AU “mentioned;
- existence of a valid custody benefit for one or more minor children present in the household by the declarant other than the parent (e.g., grandfather, uncle, sibling, etc.).
Simplification decree: the increases in the Single Aid for children with disabilities have been modified
Single check with RdC: special cases
Inps message number 2261 of May 30 lists some particular cases in which the Rdc-Com AU model must be submitted, which affect the following cases:
- Single parent who wants to receive the total amount and not just 50%;
- Complex nuclei (children indicated with the letter P and not with the letter F on the DSU statement);
- Nine 18 children;
- Parents both workers and compensatory surcharge.
Unique check: who can send the Model “Rdc – Com / AU”
Again based on what is reported in INPS message number 2261, they can present the model as registrants:
- parents belonging to the Rdc nucleus in which dependent children with the right to Rdc / AU integration are present;
- foster parents (pre-adoptive or temporary) belonging to the Rdc nucleus in which dependent children with the right to Rdc / AU integration are present;
- the guardian of the children with the right to Rdc / AU integration, provided that the application for the Rdc subject to integration with the AUU has been submitted by the same guardian;
- the guardian of the parent with the right to Rdc / AU integration, provided that the application for the Rdc subject to integration with the AUU has been submitted by the same guardian (proceeding exclusively to the compilation of part 2 of the model);
- adult children entitled to Rdc / AU integration, if they meet any of the conditions referred to in Article 2 (1) (a). b), of Legislative Decree no. 230/2021, of access to the USA (only filling in part 3 of the model).
Unique check with RdC: how to send the Model “Rdc / Pdc – Com / AU”.
The transmission of the “RdC – Com / AU” model can take place exclusively in telematic mode through the following channels:
Single control with RdC: delays
INPS message number 2261 also specified that the “Rdc – Com / AU” model produces its effects. with retroactive effect if it has been submitted before 30 June of the reference year, which entails the recognition of the amounts relating to arrears, with effect from March of the same year.
However, following the opinion of the Ministry of Labor and Social Policies, it was established that the deadline of 30 June does not apply to the “Rdc – Com / AU” model, as the right to receive the Single Check for the households that are entitled is already established regardless of the submission of the model.
For this reason, the INPS intervened with Message number 2537 of June 22, 2022 to correct the provisions of the previous Message. In short, you will be entitled to arrears (any increase included) from March even if the “Rdc – Com / AU” form is submitted after June 30.
Single Check: Apply by June 30 for arrears
© RESERVED REPRODUCTION