For which teachers can the use of the office be organized? In what place / class of competition is it done? Can it be used in a place / class of competition other than owned?
He requests of use (and provisional assignment) they can be presented from June 20 to July 4, 2022through Online Instances, which can be accessed with SPID credentials (the application is on paper only for teachers and educational staff of the Catholic religion).
The application for use, in accordance with the provisions of CCNI 2019/22 (extended for the 2022/23 academic year), may be submitted by:
- the teaching staff who, after the transfer operations, are in no case without a definitive place;
- teachers fired in the province;
- teachers transferred as supernumeraries with a conditional or ex officio application without having submitted the application in the same school year or in the 9 previous school years, who request to be used as a first preference in the previous center;
- teachers returned to roles who have had a seat of ownership not included among those expressed on request or teachers returned to roles outside the deadline for submitting mobility applications; Also included in this category are teachers declared fit for teaching who have not been assigned to the school where they practice or who have been transferred to a place not included among those expressed on request;
- teachers who have resigned from the service who have applied for and obtained maintenance in the service with a part-time employment relationship and have not found the previous position available;
- teachers, belonging to surplus positions, places or categories of competition, who apply for employment in other functions, places or classes of competition to which they are entitled, or in support positions, within the function to which they belong, still who does not have a degree of specialization, in the province within the limits of the surplus and only after having reserved a series of support positions corresponding to specialized teachers aspiring to indefinite labor relations and of determined duration;
- tenured teachers of curricular education, in possession of the title of specialization of support or with differentiated didactic direction, that ask to be used respectively in support or in centers with differentiated didactic direction, inside the same level of education;
- primary school teachers holding a common place, in possession of a foreign language teaching qualification, who apply to be used in a foreign language place, in the titular school or in another center, in the case that in the its own there are no places available;
- full-time curricular teachers who apply to be used in jobs installed in hospitals or prisons, as well as in CPIA staff offices and in jobs related to the second-level itineraries provided for in Presidential Decree 263 / 12;
- teachers who have passed professional support retraining courses or intensive courses to obtain the degree of specialization in teaching support positions, who apply to be used in support positions of the same level of education;
- the high school teachers referred to in art. 43 and 44 of Law no. 270/82;
- Technical-practical professors and assistant professors, who have passed from local bodies in the State, not registered in the competition classes provided for in table B annexed to Presidential Decree 19/16 and later, to which art. 14, section 14, of Legislative Decree 95/2012 converted into law no. 135/2012 and subsequent modifications and extensions, which can be used in accordance with the provisions of section 17 of the same Law on available places, applying the conditions established therein with regard to qualifications, the educational qualifications and specialization in support, as well as those who complete their studies. support reconversion courses activated with the additional act to the agreement of 29.10.2013 stipulated with the University Day of Education on 7.11.2014;
- Teachers of the Catholic religion hired in accordance with law no. 186;
- teachers, even if they are not dismissals, in possession of the requirements referred to in sections 1 and 2 of art. 3 of Ministerial Decree no. 8/2011 that ask to be used, in particular in the primary schools, also organized in the network, for the diffusion of the culture and the musical practice;
- [per quanto riguarda le utilizzazioni nei licei musicali dei docenti titolari delle classi di concorso A-29, A-30 e A-56 si rimanda all’art. 6-bis del CCNI 2019/22].
To whom it refers
Returning to the initial questions “For which teachers can the use of the office be organized? In which place / competition class is it held? ”, We state in the first place that the use of the office cannot arrange for all those that present the application but only for a determinate category of professors.
As we read in Article 5, paragraph 1, of the CCNI 2019/22, in fact, the use is made ex officio only for staff without ownership of the schoolin the absence of an application or in the absence of available places for the expressed preferences.
The official use, therefore:
- only affects teachers without a tenured school, after mobility operations (transfers);
- It occurs both if the interested party has not submitted an application for use and if he has submitted it and has not been satisfied in any of the preferences expressed.
Office use order
The order of the official uses, as of all the operations of advantage and provisional cession, is indicated in annex 1 of the CCNI 2019/22 “.Operating sequence: Uses, provisional assignments and seat assignments
provisional – teaching staff“.
According to what we read in the operating sequence mentioned above, office uses occur in the following order:
- use in the type of common place on request and ex officio of the teaching staff of the supernumerary province after the mobility operations (in the sequence, this operation is number 26);
- Ex officio use of the supernumerary teacher, belonging to a position or class of competition with dismissal in the province, in place or class of competition different from those of ownership including the teachers referred to in art. 2 c. 3 letters a), b), c), in compliance with the provisions of art. 5, paragraph 6, of the CCNI (in the sequence, this operation is number 29);
- Ex officio use of the supernumerary teacher, coming from another function, belonging to a position or class of competition with dismissal in the province, in place or class of competition different from the holders, including the teachers referred to in art. 2 c. 3 letters a), b), c), in compliance with the provisions of art. 5, paragraph 6, of the CCNI (in the sequence, this operation is number 31).
The official use, therefore, takes place:
- Before in the place / class of property competition;
- thenfor supernumeraries belonging to a place or class of competition with redundancy in the province, in the place / class of competence other than those of ownership; The use of the office may also be arranged for a time slot less than the time provided for in the contract, until the provincial surplus has been fully absorbed (Article 5, paragraph 6, CCNI).
- in the endfor supernumeraries of another function and belonging to a place or class of competition with redundancy in the province, in the competition place / class with a different degree of education than the property; The use of the office may also be arranged for a time slot less than the time provided for in the contract, until the provincial surplus has been fully absorbed (Article 5, paragraph 6, CCNI).
Use in place / class of competence other than ownership
The use of the position in another modality of competition / place of the dismissal personnel in the province (therefore without registered office), pertaining to the class of competition or surplus position. [personale di cui all’art. 2/3 lettere a), b) e c) sopra citati]takes place within a single educational level, in the following order:
- the courses required for on-demand use from which the degree is obtained;
- other courses for which you have a degree;
- courses that can be accessed based on current qualifications.
The office use of surplus staff can also be arranged in support positions, as long as the same (staff) is in possession of the required qualification, as well as if they are taking the corresponding training course, except as provided in the Article 5/6. of the CCNI, that is to say, that the use of the office can also be arranged in a time slot less than the time provided for in the contract, until the provincial surplus has been completely absorbed.
Classification of dismissal personnel by provinces
For teachers dismissed in the province (ie without a registered office), applications for use are evaluated by the territorially competent offices, in accordance with the CCNI evaluation table on mobility, annexed to the CCNI d uses and temporary assignments (qualifications that can be assessed: seniority, family needs and general qualifications); these offices, once the applications have been evaluated, formulate the relative ranking that must be used to adopt the measures of use (which, once adopted, cannot be modified in relation to the offices that will be placed in disposition later).
For the purposes of evaluating the aforementioned applications, the following is specified:
- the qualifications obtained within the deadlines for submitting applications (ie 4 July 2022) are assessed, according to the assessment table attached to the CCNI on mobility, with the data relating to office transfers (also attached to the CCNI of temporary uses and assignments);
- in the titles of services the current school year must also be valued;
- to obtain the score of the municipality of residence of the relatives, it is necessary that they have actually resided there for at least three months on the date set for the submission of applications (i.e. July 4, 2022);
- the age of the children refers to 31 December of the year in which the provisional uses and assignments are made;
- in case of equality of preference and score, the elderly prevail.
Provisional assignments and uses of the 2022 teacher: guidelines for filling out the application, forms, answers to questions. With complete video guide [LO SPECIALE]