Information on data processing in accordance with Articles 13 and 23 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
We inform you, in accordance with art. 13 of the legislative decree of June 30, 2003, n. 196 (which carries the “Code of protection of personal data” hereinafter, for reasons of brevity, the “Code”), which will collect the personal data provided to Fiumicino Online – the portal of the Roman coast PI / CF 06155431007 and registered by Fiumicino Online – as the Data Controller – on paper, electronic and / or computer and / or telematic media protected and treated in an appropriate manner to ensure security and confidentiality in accordance with the provisions of the Code.
We inform you that the data provided will be used for purposes strictly linked and instrumental to the execution of the Service itself or to which you have requested and that allow it to participate in our initiatives. This data may be stored for the time necessary to provide the service and to handle similar requests in the future.
For the execution and management of the Service and the fulfillment of any other legal obligation, your data may be made known to the employees and collaborators of Fiumicino Online and / or to the parent companies and / or associates, of their advisers. legal and fiscal requirements for data entry. .
We inform you that you can exercise the rights provided by art. 7 and following of the legislative decree n. 196/2003 (including, by way of example only, the rights to obtain confirmation of the existence of data concerning you and its communication in an intelligible form, the indication of the origin of the data, the purposes and modalities of the processing, ” updating, rectification or integration of data, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of personal data processed in violation of the law, and the right to oppose, in whole or in part, its use) by means of a request addressed without processing to the Data. Driver.
Cookies consist of portions of code sent to your browser (approximately all browsers are set to accept cookies automatically) which may be stored on the user’s computer (or other browsing-enabled devices, such as smartphones). leaflets or tablets) while browsing a website. Some of the purposes of the installation of cookies may also require the consent of the user.
The cookies used on this site may be:
- session, or essential cookies for browsing the site using all its features, such as maintaining the session and accessing restricted areas. They are strictly necessary, as without them it would not be possible to provide the requested services. These cookies do not collect information for commercial use. They are automatically deleted when the browser is closed at the end of a specific session.
- persistent, are those that remain stored on the computer until their expiration or cancellation by users / visitors. With these cookies, visitors who access the site are automatically recognized at each visit.
- analytical type. They collect information, in an aggregated way, about the number of users and the ways in which they visit the site (pages visited, number of accesses, time spent on the site, etc.) to optimize the management of the site. These cookies do not collect information that can identify the user in any way.
- of functionality. They collect information in order to allow the user to browse according to a series of selected criteria (for example, language, products selected for purchase) to improve the service provided. The information collected by this type of cookie is acquired anonymously.
- Profile cookies, the use of which involves the provision of consent for the receipt of cookies and their subsequent use by us, are used to collect browsing data relevant to the user with the preferences expressed by the even in the context of web browsing.
These methods in turn can be broken down into cookies:
- of “first part” when they are managed directly by the owner and / or manager of the website
- “third party” when cookies are configured and managed by managers outside the website visited by the user.
The third-party cookies used by this site may be:
- Google Analytics has Google Analytics third-party technical cookies on the site, this is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). These cookies allow you to register and view information about your use of the website. These cookies allow you to obtain detailed technical information such as:
- User navigation path
- the number of pages visited,
- Time elapsed between clicks
- Log in to the reserved area
- The visualization of certain resources
These cookies track the navigation routes that allow us to analyze the user experience and improve its usability. What is analyzed is the data linked to the user, but the user is never identified.
- Google Adwords: These cookies are intended to provide advertising space. These cookies are installed by third parties (Google Inc.). Advertising cookies are used to deduce a “profile” of your browser and then propose you advertising messages according to your behavior on the web, according to your interests. The data collected in this sense, through these cookies, are anonymous and do not allow us to trace their identity.
- Google Maps We use Google Maps to provide detailed information about how to locate our stores and we believe it contributes to your experience using our site.
- Cookies derived from social networks are represented by those buttons on the site that display social media icons (such as Facebook and Twitter) and allow users to access the social page selected by the site with a “click”. The social plugins on the pages allow the selected social network to collect data related to the visit. These buttons therefore install third-party cookies. However, no browsing information or user data acquired with these social plugins is exchanged.
How to block or delete them
Users can manage their cookie preferences directly within their browser by configuring them to accept / reject all cookies or display a warning each time a cookie is proposed, in order to be able to assess whether they accept it or not. no. However, the user is enabled to modify the default settings (default) and disable cookies (ie block them permanently), setting the highest level of protection. It is important to note that by disabling all cookies, the operation of this site may be compromised.