When is the single check lost? Unlike other grants, applying for a one-time bonus cannot expire for income reasons. Rather, the causes may be related to the loss of some requirements. Let’s see what they’re up to together (check out the latest news and then Read all the news at the Single Check in Telegram. Get the latest news on bonuses, work and personal finances every day on your mobile: join the WhatsApp group, the group Telegram and the Facebook group Write all your questions on Instagram Watch the free video guides on bonuses on the Youtube channel To continue reading the article on your mobile, tap «Keep reading»After the following image).
When the single check is lost: who is entitled to the grant?
When is the single check lost? The single allowance is a subsidy for families with dependent children that came into force on March 1, 2022.
This contribution is paid monthly to those who request it and meet the requirements, and is valid from March of each year until February of the following year.
With the introduction of the single check, they no longer existed lots of family bonuses active until December 2021. We especially remember:
At the same time, however, the single grant is compatible with other support measures such as the nursery allowance, the contributions paid by the Autonomous Communities and the provinces to the dependent children, as well as the Citizenship Income.
For more information on canceled amounts and bonuses, click here.
In addition, the incentive for families does not contribute to income formation for the purposes of personal income tax.
Check out the Single Czech page for other rights and benefits.
But who they are recipients of the universal single subsidy? To receive the grant you must comply two types of requirements essential: the presence in the family unit of one or more fiscally dependent children and being in the conditions of citizenship, residence and stay provided by the INPS.
In terms of revenue, there is no limit in this regard, since the unlike the ISEE among the different applicant families only the amount due is affected. To find out the amounts and surcharges for the single check, see this guide.
However, if you want to find out specific requirements and the causes of confiscation of the single checkkeep reading this article.
Join the Telegram newsgroup on the single check and family bonuses and join the TheWam community and receive all the news on WhatsApp, Telegram and Facebook. Find out about the latest job postings that are always up to date in your area.
When the single allowance is lost: requirements for children
When is the single check lost? To be eligible for the one-time allowance, your children must meet certain requirements.
Specifically, the grant is due to:
- starting from the seventh month of pregnancy to 18 years;
- to adult children between 18 and 21 years old under specific conditions;
- to children with disabilities no age limits (In this article you will find the latest news on single allowance and disabled children).
Based on this premise, the right to a single check could decay if for example the personal data requirement of children or if the condition of fiscally dependent son.
Another reason could be related to the conditions provided in case of adult children. We will focus especially on the latter case.
You may be interested in this guide to single check surcharges.
Unique check when lost: adult children
When is the single check lost? If you are unaware of the conditions for applying for one-off assistance even for adult children, it is very easy to risk applying for it and seeing it “expired” in your user area.
For this reason, an attempt is made to clarify the situations that the INPS considers for adult children.
First, the universal subsidy can be granted to an adult son or daughter only 21 years old. In addition, it must exist at the time of application one of these conditions:
- attends a school or vocational training course or a degree course;
- does an internship or job and has a total income of less than 8,000 euros per year;
- is registered as unemployed and looking for work in an Employment Center;
- performs the universal public function.
In addition, it should be noted that even if they carry out a work activity, the son or daughter up to the age of 21 must be understood as part of the family unit for ISEE purposes as well as fiscally dependent on the parents with whom he lives.
We also remind you that children are considered for the INPS taxed For the purposes of the single grant if:
- in the second calendar year preceding, total gross income does not exceed the threshold of 4 thousand euros;
- In the reference year of the single universal subsidy, the total presumed gross income does not exceed the amount of 8 thousand euros.
However, the income limit of less than 8 thousand euros does not apply in the case of children with disabilities.
Another situation that often raises doubts is the achievement of the major age while already using the allowance. What to do in this case?
There are two possible ways. On the one hand, once the son or daughter has reached the age of 18, they can apply for a one-off allowance on their own. In this case, the parents’ question against the new adult decade and the benefit is paid to the child who has applied for it.
The other solution is maintain the validity of the application submitted by the parents on behalf of the child, provided that in the month in which they have reached the age of 18 the parents integrate the application with the declarations relating to the adult child on the basis of the conditions described above.
When the single check is lost: citizenship and residence requirements
When is the single check lost? Another reason that could result in the loss of the single check is the citizenship, residency and residency requirements.
In fact, it is important to keep in mind that in order to access the monthly allowance for families, you must respect it these conditions:
- be an Italian citizen or a citizen of the European Union, or a relative, holder of the right of residence or the right of permanent residence;
- in the case of non-EU citizens, they must alternatively be:
- in possession of an EU residence permit for long-term residents
- holders of a single work permit authorized to carry out a work activity for a period of more than 6 months
- holders of a residence permit for research purposes authorized to remain in Italy for a period exceeding 6 months
- be subject to the payment of income tax in Italy;
- be resident and domiciled in Italy;
- reside in Italy for at least two years, even if it is not continuous, or hold an indefinite or fixed-term employment contract with a minimum duration of 6 months.
When you lose your one-time check: how to claim it
When is the single check lost? To understand if your one-time grant application has expired, you must first know how to access the application.
Let’s do a short together summary.
There are three different options for applying for a single universal check:
- apply online at Place Inpslogging in with your digital identity;
- call al Contact center INPS to the number 803 164 (landline free) or by calling the number 06 164 164 (for a fee from mobile phones);
- contact a caf o sponsorship (Recommended for those unfamiliar with the other two methods).
Specifically, if you choose the online procedure, you must access the INPS site via SPID, CIE or CNS and then enter:
- the tax code of each taxable child for whom it is requested;
- the tax code of the requesting parent and the other parent;
- the details of the cards with which the payment will be made;
- summary of the data entered.
At this time, to check the status of the application or to integrate the data, just enter the same personal area used to submit it and click on the section “View and manage the questions you have presented “. To help you, we encourage you to follow this TheWam.net guide.
When you lose your single check and more. These are users’ favorite articles on single control:
Enter job postings, bonuses, contests, and newsgroups
Receive every day free the best articles on job postings, calls, bonuses, benefits and news. Choose the group you are interested in:
- Telegram – Exclusive group
- WhatsApp – Basic group
Follow us on YouTube too | Google | Facebook group Instagram
How do groups work?
- Twice a day (after lunch and after dinner) you receive links to the most important news
- No spam or ads
- You can leave at any time: the procedure will be sent to the group every day
- Unable to send messages to group or administrators
- Your mobile number will only be used to send you news