MIUR-accredited online course (20 hours) to support teachers in the use and construction of structured training courses through gamification (methodology that uses the typical mechanisms of video games, to stimulate learning and involvement)
Learning through the mechanics of the game (or even better than video games).
In other words, gamification and game-based learning in school they can be really effective and winning methodologies, especially with those students who accept the traditional lesson with more difficulty.
But what exactly do they consist of?
There gamification, applied to the school sectorit allows to stimulate the cooperation between the students, to increase the possibilities of socialization, to develop a greater empathy, creativity, problem solving, concentration and memory.
Through an approach of increasing difficulty in the tasks and itineraries to be performed and with a clear definition of the levels and mechanisms for assigning scores, learning becomes as much fun as playing a video game.
Support all those who they want to delve deeper into this methodology (also taking advantage of the summer period to design new courses to start the new course) Professional Academy has created a practical online seminar, an opportunity for online, flexible and no-obligation training of times and dates.
Online seminar (online practical training course) – MIUR Accredited Course (20 hours)
GAMIFICATION FOR SCHOOL: LEARNING TO PLAY
Experiences, ideas and operational suggestions
By Dr. Francesco Passantino, Consultant in Information and Communication Technologies for various public and private companies. ICT trainer dedicated for years to the school training of children and adults in the field of digitization and new technologies. He founded the Google Developer Group in Palermo and the CoderDojo Palermo.
LIMITED OFFER: 15% DISCOUNT before June 30, 2022.
What is an online seminar?
- It is a online practical training coursewhich consists of 4 lessons (video tutorial, brochures, summary slides, examples, intermediate self-assessment questionnaires) available on a dedicated web portal with restricted access.
- Immediate availability of all teaching materials.
- The course is present at Sofia platform (Identification code: 62542) and therefore it is possible to pay it also through the Teacher’s card.
- He will be able to access training content at any time and from anywhere with a considerable saving of time and money, as you will have all the training you need available directly on your computer, without having to miss school.
- He will be able to check your learning level with intermediate self-assessment tests and in-depth materials.
- At the end of the course you will receive one certificate of participation (20 hours).
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CLICK HERE.
BENEFITS AND ADVANTAGES FOR IT:
- You will learn how to create games (with words, numbers, pictures, videos, audio) for use in the classroom or remotely.
- He will know chooseamong the many tools and applications that are already available, those that can better respond to the needs of their students.
- You will learn how stimulate learning and active participation through play of your students.
- You will learn to develop your own gamification project from the operational advice of our expert.
- He will understand how exploit the typical elements of the game and stimulate the development of new skills, which will also be useful for students in the world of work.
- Practical training, video lessons and questionnaires self-assessment intermediates.
- Final certificate of participation (20 hours).
- Bank transfer
- Teacher’s card
This is an online course accredited and also available for purchase with the Teacher’s Card.
If you do not intend to take advantage of this bonus, you can benefit from a special discount.
LIMITED OFFERS AND PROMOTIONS
- 15% DISCOUNT if you register until June 30, 2022.
- Additional 10% discount. in the case of 2 or more students enrolled in the same school.
TO DOWNLOAD THE REGISTRATION FORM AND THE DEDICATED OFFER CLICK HERE.
LINK REGISTRATION FORM: https://www.aidem.it/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/362_22_modulo.pdf
To know all our online training initiatives click here.
WHO ARE WE
Aidem Srl (Professional Academy) is a training institution accredited by the MIUR.
For several years now, it has been organizing online and face-to-face training initiatives for teachers, managers and administrative staff.
He is very active in the development of training cycles related to school inclusion, personalized teaching, normative evolution, the innovation of teaching and learning methodologies and the most effective strategies to ensure the academic success of the whole. students.
We strive to meet the specific demands of our customers, combining competence, experience and innovation and working with tools that meet the needs of new media.
One of our strengths is the involvement of teachers with extensive experience in the field, from the design stages of individual training projects.
This allows us to offer concrete initiatives with practical indications that can be directly used in everyday work life.
Professional Academy (AIDEM SRL)
Via London 14
46047 Porto Mantovano (MN)
Tel. 0376 391645
Whatsapp: 347 0524954
Follow us on Facebook
To consult all our MIUR-accredited online courses click here.