The unions and the Ministry have begun negotiations for the renewal of the CCNI regarding the uses and provisional allocations 2022/25. Meanwhile, the many interested teachers are assailed by many doubts in the face of the submission of petitions. When provisional assignment can be requested for another educational level.
Before answering a question from one of our readers, we remind you who can apply for use and who can apply for a temporary assignment.
The provincial use corresponds mainly to the dismissal or surplus teaching staff. Specifically, the application for use can be submitted by:
- the teaching staff who, after the transfer operations, are in no case without a final place;
- teachers fired in the province;
- teachers transferred as supernumeraries with a conditional or ex officio application without having submitted the application in the same school year or in the previous 9 school years, who request to be used as a first preference in the previous center;
- teachers returned to roles who have had a seat of ownership not included among those expressed on request or teachers returned to roles outside the deadline for submitting mobility applications; Also included in this category are teachers declared fit for teaching who have not been assigned to the school where they practice or who have been transferred to a place not included among those expressed on request;
- teachers who have ceased their service, who have applied for and obtained maintenance in the service with a part-time employment relationship and who have not found the previous position available;
- teachers, belonging to surplus positions, places or categories of competition, who apply for employment in other functions, places or classes of competition to which they are entitled, or in support positions, within the function to which they belong, still that he does not have a degree of specialization, in the province within the limits of the surplus and only after having reserved a series of support positions corresponding to specialized teachers aspiring to indefinite labor relations and of determined duration;
- tenured teachers of curricular education, in possession of the title of specialization of support or with differentiated didactic direction, that ask to be used respectively in support or in centers with differentiated didactic direction, within the same level of education;
- primary school teachers holding a common language, in possession of a foreign language teaching qualification, who apply to be used in a foreign language place, in the titular school or in another center, in the case its own there are no places available;
- full-time teachers who apply to be employed in jobs installed in hospitals or prisons, as well as in CPIA staff offices and in jobs related to the second-level itineraries provided for in Presidential Decree 263 / 12;
- teachers who have passed supportive professional retraining courses or intensive courses to obtain the degree of specialization in teaching support positions, who apply to be used in support positions of the same level of education;
- the high school teachers referred to in art. 43 and 44 of the law n. 270/82;
- The technical-practical professors and assistant professors, who have passed from local bodies to the State, not registered in the competition classes provided for in table B annexed to Presidential Decree 19/16 and later, to which art. 14, section 14, of Legislative Decree 95/2012 converted with modifications to law no. 135/2012 and subsequent modifications and extensions, which may be used in accordance with the provisions of section 17 of the same Law on available places, applying the conditions established therein with regard to qualifications, educational qualifications and specialization in support, as well as those who complete their studies. reconversion courses in support activated with the complementary act to the agreement of 29.10.2013 stipulated with the University Day of Education on 7.11.2014.
- Teachers of the Catholic religion hired in accordance with law no. 186.
- teachers, even if they are not dismissals, in possession of the requirements referred to in sections 1 and 2 of art. 3 of Ministerial Decree no. 8/2011 that ask to be used, in particular in the primary schools, also organized in the network, for the diffusion of the culture and the musical practice.
Finally, the possibility of interprovincial use on requestonly in the case of teachers belonging to places / classes for which the dismissal situation remains in place / class of competition in the province of affiliation (i.e. property). Notwithstanding the above, the application for interprovincial use may be submitted by the teaching staff of the schools or institutes of the provinces that have modified the territorial structure of competence, if they have applied and have not obtained the transfer to return to the former province of ownership; such staff may apply for use in schools or institutes in the former province of ownership.
Provisional assignment can only be requested for one province and provided that one of the following causes occurs:
- reunification with children or minors with legal provisions;
- reunification with the spouse / part of the civil union or with the cohabitant, including the relatives or relatives, as long as the stability of the cohabitation results from the registration certificate;
- serious health needs of the applicant, accredited by an appropriate health certification;
- reunification with the parent.
Provisional affiliation of schools in the municipality of ownership cannot be requested. This limitation does not work for municipalities with several sub-municipal districts for which they benefit from one of the priorities provided by the CCNI.
Laws “Provisional assignment of teachers 2022/23, who could apply and who could not. We are waiting for news about restrictions” to find out which teachers can apply and which cannot for the 2022/23 academic year
One of our readers asks:
I have, for the school year 2021/22, the change of role in support of secondary education, a transition obtained from high school. I wonder if it is possible to apply for temporary assignment or use in high school in support for the 2022/23 academic year.
We start from the premise, as reported in the article linked above, that the provisional assignment of another educational level can be requested by the teacher in possession of the required degree and that he has obtained confirmation in the position. . In view of this and the above, our reader:
- cannot submit a usage request (not fall, at the time and for what is written, into any of the above categories);
- cannot submit an application for provisional high school assignment in the absence of confirmation depending on the first cycle of high schoolconfirmation obtained after passing the test year;
- could request an interim assignmentif you have previously passed the test course in the first cycle of secondary school, so you are not taking the test course at this level of education.
With regard to point two above, we specify that, in the CCNI 2019/22, we read:
Temporary assignments are not allowed for an educational level other than that of belonging to staff who have not obtained confirmation of the position for the 2019/20 or 2020/21 or 2021/22 school year.
The wording of the contract text would suggest the interpretation given by some Offices, according to which: if the confirmation of charge for the following academic year (in our case 2022/23) comes within the deadline for submission of applications, interested persons may apply.
NB: this article is based on the provisions of the CCNI 2019/ 22, as further clarified in note no. 18372, of 14/06/2021, by which the previous one could be subject to possible modifications, taking into account that the contract will be drafted again for the triennium 2022/25 and considering what it has for the contracted teaching staff, according with Legislative Decree 59/2017. , which was amended by article 13/3 by the support decree (article 19, section 3-sexies, DL 4/2022, reconverted into Law no. 25/2022), by virtue of which the aforementioned professors they may provisionally present provincial destination and accept replacement positions in accordance with Art. 36 of the CCNL 2007).
Teachers who will be hired in September 2022: what limitations, when they will be able to move or request temporary assignment. All the information