Teachers hired by GPS first band from the 2021/22 academic year will be interviewed shortly before the Evaluation Committee for passing the test year. That is why the times are anticipated.
Evaluation of the test year
Teacher in probationary years and with a change of roleOnce the training activities have been completed, the 180 days of service have been completed, of which at least 120 are teaching activities, and the professional portfolio has been prepared. they support the interview with the Teacher Evaluation Committee.
Specifically, the final evaluation is divided into the following phases:
- interview with the Evaluation Committee;
- expression by the Evaluation Committee of the expected non-binding opinion on the passing or suspension of the probationary year by the faculty concerned;
- confirmation or not of the role of teacher by the principal.
HERE IS THE WHOLE PROCEDURE
The director, as we read in Ministerial Decree no. 850/2015 and in Ministerial Decree no. 310/2021, convenes the Evaluation Committee (to express the said opinion) in the interim period between the end of the didactic activities – including state and grade exams – and end of coursethat is, between 6/30 and 8/31.
This schedule could be waived (or, rather, almost certainly will be) for hired teachers of the first GPS band as 2021/22, through the extraordinary procedure referred to in Legislative Decree no. 73/2021.
Hired teachers GPS 2021/22
The aforementioned extraordinary procedure, based on the provisions of Legislative Decree no. 73/2021 (converted into law no. 106/2021) and the Ministerial Decree of development no. 242/2021, is divided into the following steps (some passed, others pending):
- fixed-term employment during the 2021/22 academic year (already completed);
- development, during the academic year 2021/22, of the annual course of initial training and test referred to in article 13 of the Legislative Decree. 59/2017 (nearing completion);
- disciplinary test (consisting of an interview of suitability), after the positive evaluation of the said itinerary, in front of a commission external to the educational center in which the same itinerary is developed (still to be done);
- contracting of the function from 1 September 2021 or, if later, from the date of commencement of the service (academic year 2021/22) and confirmation of the function in the same educational center in which the fixed-term service is provided and the year of initial training and rehearsal course (still to be performed).
Therefore, the affected teacher, having passed the training and test course, takes the disciplinary test (consisting of an interview of suitability) for the purpose of being admitted to the position.
Test year assessment schedule for GPS teachers
The disciplinary test, as we read in Ministerial Decree no. 242/2021, must take place before July 31, 2022.
Considering the mentioned date, the high number of aspirants to some types of place and that the announcement for the disciplinary test has to do at least 10 days before the realization of the same (test), the USR responsible for the procedure, we read in note no. 22219/2022, which has as its object “Prior compliance with the disciplinary test referred to in Article 8 of Ministerial Decree 242 of 30 July 2021. “, must verify that the evaluation procedures of the year of training and test are carried out by the educational institutions, in accordance with a timing compatible with the aforementioned, also in repeal of the provisions of Ministerial Decree no. 310/2021.
Basically the evaluation of the training and test course (preparatory for the performance of the disciplinary test), also with the exception of the aforementioned provision of Ministerial Decree no. 310/2021, it must be completed within a period that allows the disciplinary test to be taken before July 2022. Consequently, the convening of the Evaluation Committee may take place before the end of the teaching activities (ie before 30/06) and must be concluded, at the latest, within the first term of the entire procedure (ending with the provision of the DS). ten days of the month of July.
Passing the training and test period is subject to:
a. perform the service actually provided for at least one hundred and eighty days during the school year, of which at least one hundred and twenty for teaching activities;
b. carry out the planned training activities, to be considered an integral part of the service during the training and test period, carried out, therefore, at the same time as the service itself. Learn more
The interview: how it is done
The interview begins with the professional portfolio.
He walletmade in digital format on the Indire platform, will have to contain:
- a space for the description of the professional curriculum;
- the preparation of a balance of competencies, at the beginning of the training course;
- the documentation of the significant phases of the didactic planning, of the didactic activities carried out, of the actions of verification carried out;
- the elaboration of a final balance and the disposition of a plan of professional development.
The dossier is submitted in advance by the teacher to the Director, who sends it to the Evaluation Committee, at least five days before the date set for the interview. Learn more
Who is the evaluation committee?
New GPS recruiting teachers: disciplinary test before July 31, convened at least ten days before. PROGRAMS and regional aggregations