Interested applicants submit or have already submitted applications for participation in the extraordinary competition bis. To which category of competition will the fixed-term contract 2022/23 be awarded?
We answer one of the many questions that came to the newsroom, recalling, first of all, the modalities and deadlines for submitting applications, the requirements for participation and the stages in which the extraordinary procurement procedure in question is divided. , provided for in Article 59, paragraph. 9-bis, of Legislative Decree no. 73/2021 (converted into law no. 106/2021), replaced by article 5, paragraph 3-quinquies, of Legislative Decree no. 228/2021 (converted into Law no. 15/2022) and intended to cover the rest of the places from the ordinary entries in charge (by GaE and GM) and the extraordinary contracts (from GPS first band of common place and support) as 2021/22.
Applications are submitted electronically, until 11:59 pm on June 16, 2022, through the “Competition Platform and Selection Procedures” application, which can be accessed with SPID credentials or with the of the electronic DNI or, alternatively, of a valid user to access the services of the reserved area of the Ministry with specific authorization for the online Instances service. Access the question – Here’s our picture guide
- Be in possession of a specific degree or qualification to access the specific competition class or a similar degree obtained abroad and recognized in Italy in accordance with current legislation. The 24 ECTS are not required as an access requirement
- Not to have participated in the procedures referred to in section 4 of the aforementioned article 59 or, despite having participated, not to have been identified as the recipients of a fixed-term contract, intended to be incorporated into the position , in accordance with the same section;
- have carried out, from the 2017/2018 school year and within the deadline for submitting applications for participation, a service in public schools for at least three years, even if they are not consecutive, assessed in accordance with article 11 , section 14, of the Law. law May 3, 1999, n. 124;
- who have completed one of the three annuities mentioned, within the period considered, in the specific category of participation competition.
In the absence of any of the above requirements, it is not possible to participate in the procedure in question.
Articulation of the procedure
The procedure includes the following steps:
- competition consisting of a disciplinary test (oral examination) and assessment of grades;
- merit classificationsformed from the scores obtained in the disciplinary test and in the evaluation of qualifications and which includes only the winners of the competition;
- fixed-term employment during the 2022/23 academic year;
- completing a university training course in the 2022/23 academic year with conclusive proof;
- Carry outduring the term of the fixed-term contract as 2022/23, of the annual course of initial training and test referred to in Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 59/2017;
- permanent employmentafter passing the final test of the university training cycle and after the positive evaluation of the course and annual test of initial training, with legal and economic effects from 1 September 2023 or, if later, from the date of commencement of the service, in the same fixed-term work school;
- obtaining the qualification after the confirmation of the position.
- I will take part in the extraordinary bis competition. I have completed the year of specific service in three competition classes, Physics (A20), Mathematics (A26) and Mathematics and Physics (A27) and therefore I will be able to choose which of the three competition classes to access the qualification procedure. Since an alternate will be assigned during the first year until 06/30/2021 or 08/31/2021, should the alternate competition class coincide or not with the one for access to the qualification procedure? If so, how can I predict in which competition class I will have a substitute, so that I can choose the competition class to enter the qualifying competition?
- Specifically, given that I am registered in the GPS of the province of Naples and for my cdc A-21 the call was only banned in Piedmont and Veneto … once the oral exam, where I should take the trial year. and the training course?
We answer the many questions raised and clarify some aspects of the procedure in question, stating the following:
- the procedure in question is not an enabling procedure but aims, as mentioned above, to fill the remaining places in the contracts from the 2021/22 academic year;
- the degree, for those who do not yet have it, will arrive at the time of confirmation in the position (therefore, if it does not reach the end, ie does not approve the university training cycle and the probationary period, no degree will be obtained);
- as this is a procedure aimed at insertion in the post and in the posts intended and residual for its recruitment as 2021/22, the assigned replacement will necessarily be in vacancies ending on 31/08;
- the entry competition class is the one chosen before the procedure (the application, in fact, indicates the entry competition class) and, consequently, the winners will be included in the GM of the specific class of participation contest. (the one chosen in the application);
- the substitute, therefore, will be awarded in the said competition of participation and in this phase will not choose anything.
Consequently, when it results in the ranking of the winners of the extraordinary contest, the GPS will have no “value” in the sense that the province of GPS no longer counts (coincidence could be a coincidence). The substitute will be from the competition class chosen for the competition and from the destination province following the computerized procedure that will be initiated to allocate the places.
In practice, the company will have the substitute in a province of Veneto or Piedmont, depending on the region you choose in the application.
In case you are not among the winners, your GPS registration will be valid and you will have to participate in the allocation of substitutes from this list.
Extraordinary competition bis: application before June 16. How the classification will be formed: oral exam and grades. SPECIAL
Send your question to [email protected]
Questions and answers will be made public, no requests for anonymity or private advice will be accepted.