New jobs for technicians in Friuli-Venezia Giulia, thanks to competitions for graduates and graduates organized by the Rittmeyer Institute based in Trieste.
The selections, in fact, provide for the formation of rankings for recruitment Heads of the technical department (category C / C1) e Officials of the Technical Office (category D / D1). These are hiring a fixed termtotal and partial.
The deadline for submitting the application for admission ends on the day June 22, 2022. Here are the announcements, requirements and all the useful information to apply for.
To take part in the Rittmeyer Institute graduate competitions, you must have the following general requirements:
- Italian citizen or citizen of an EU Member State or non-EU citizen in possession of the additional requirements set out in the notices;
- enjoyment of civil and political rights;
- age not less than 18 years;
- registration in the country’s own electoral census;
- usual position with respect to military service obligations for citizens subject to this obligation;
- not to have been fired, dismissed or declared to be on leave from another state job;
- absence of criminal convictions;
- physical fitness to perform the tasks to be performed.
Depending on the position you are applying for, the following specific requirements are also required:
HEAD OF TECHNICAL DEPARTMENT
- Second baccalaureate degree as a surveyor or building expert or a similar diploma from a technical institute specializing in “Construction, environment and territory”; another baccalaureate degree and one of the following absorbing bachelor’s degrees: bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering, Building-Architecture Engineering, Urbanism and Territory, Urban and Environmental Territorial Planning, Urbanism or Specialist Degree: 3 / S, 4 / S, 10 / S, 28 / S, 38 / S, 54 / S or Master classes: LM-3, LM-4, LM-10, LM-23, LM-24, LM-26, LM-35, LM-48 or three-year degree cycles: 04, 07, 08, L-17, L-21, L-23;
- postgraduate work experiencewith a minimum duration of 3 years, in activities related to the place to be covered.
TECHNICAL OFFICE OFFICER
- Degree in Architecture, Urban and Environmental Spatial Planning, Spatial Planning and Urbanism, Territorial Policy, Urbanism o Specialized degrees or equivalent master’s degrees o Three-year degrees 4 Architectural and building engineering sciences, 7 Urbanism and Territorial and environmental planning sciences, L 17 Architectural sciences, L-21 Sciences of the territorial arrangement of the environmental urban landscape, L -23 Sciences and techniques of the construction or other university degrees (of three years of length) in Engineering with any direction;
- enabling to practice the profession;
- have acquired professional experience in activity of not less than 2 months in the last five years, developed in the public administrations or in the private sector, with a fixed-term or indefinite employment relationship or temporary employment or through consulting or collaboration tasks or internships with certificate, in at least one of the following sectors: design and construction (construction manager, operations manager or construction management office); proof of the same works; solely responsible for the procedure and any support for it; planning of urban and landscape tools; o have had a professional destination for a public administration or private sector in at least one of the sectors indicated above.
Public selections anticipate an oral examination and assessment of grades owned by candidates. The subjects related to the oral exam are detailed in the following calls.
The Rittmeyer Institute was founded in 1913 as a center for the care of the blind by Baroness Cecilia de Rittmeyer. The Institute is currently involved in the creation of customized projects, dictated by educators and a multifunctional team, capable of providing a more immediate response to user problems. The Rittmeyer Institute also offers support for the school integration of children and support for teachers with dedicated activities parallel to those carried out in the classroom.
Applications for admission to the Rittmeyer Institute competitions must be submitted using the appropriate form online procedureselecting the contest of interest on this page, for June 22, 2022.
To access the online procedure, it is necessary to have an SPID or CNS / CRS, as well as to have paid the competition fee for the amount of € 10.00 according to the methods described in the ads we download below.
All additional information on the processing and submission of the application for participation in public tenders, including the documentation to be attached, can be found in the calls.
All candidates for the Rittmeyer Institute graduate competitions are invited to read carefully the selection announcements below and published in the Official Gazette No. 44 of 03-06-2022.
- competition for head of technical office: ANNOUNCEMENT (PDF 448 kb);
- official technical competition: ANNOUNCEMENT (PDF 474 kb).
He subsequent communicationson the selection procedures and final classifications, will be published on the website of the Rittmeyer Institute, section ‘transparent administration’.
OTHER PUBLIC COMPETITIONS
If you are looking for other public competitions for technicians, visit our page dedicated to the public selections of these professionals. Also, stay up to date with the latest news by subscribing to our free newsletter and our Telegram channel.