New job opportunity a Lombardy thanks to the social worker competition organized by the City Council of Calcio, located in the province of Bergamo.
Public selection involves hiring one indefinite period is full of 1 unitin category D / D1, to be destined to the area of Personal Services of the Municipality.
The application for admission must be submitted by June 18, 2022. Here is the announcement to download and all the information about it.
Candidates in possession of the generic requirements listed below:
- Italian citizen or citizen of one of the member states of the European Union or citizen of third countries in possession of the additional requirements established in the call;
- age not less than 18 years from the date of expiry of the notification and not more than that provided for by the regulations in force for retirement;
- enjoyment of civil and political rights, including in States of origin or origin;
- not to have been excluded from the active political electorate;
- physical fitness for tasks related to the selected job profile;
- not to have been dismissed, dismissed or otherwise dismissed from work in a public administration, and not to have been declared as a public employee.
In addition, the following are required specific requirements:
- Undergraduate 6 Social Service Sciences o L-39: Social Service o Specialist Degree class 57 / S Planning and management of social policies and services o Master LM / 87 Social service and social policies o Degree o University Diploma in Social Work the Diploma of Full Social Worker;
- registration in the professional register of social workers.
The public selection will be organized on the basis of two examsincluding a written test and an oral test, on the subjects listed in the ad below.
If the number of candidates exceeds 30, one will be made pre-selection test which will assess the general knowledge and basic knowledge of the topics included in the examination program.
In any case, for the selection of the suitable candidate, the examination committee will evaluate the following capacity:
- relational in interpersonal relationships;
- conflict management;
- working group management;
- problem solving;
- orientation towards innovation and continuous updating.
The application for admission to the Football City Council social worker competition must be drawn up in accordance with the corresponding FORM (PDF 257 kb), and submitted by certified email only at: [email protected]at 11:59 p.m. June 18, 2022.
Along with the application form, the documentation listed below:
- photocopy of DNI or other valid identification document;
- for people with disabilities, a medical certificate accrediting the need for any additional time and / or specific aids for the performance of the tests;
- training and professional curriculum, duly dated and signed;
- any equivalence of the degree, if obtained abroad;
- receipt of payment of the tender fee, in the amount of € 10.00 it must be carried out according to the procedures explained in the call;
- copy of driver’s license.
All additional information on how to apply for participation can be found in the notice below.
Candidates for the Calcio City Council social worker competition are invited to read carefully the AVÍO (PDF 351 kb) of selection, also published in excerpt in the Official Gazette n.44 of 03.06.2022.
All of the subsequent communications on the competition procedure, including those relating to the exam agendas and the final classification, will be published on the Football City Council website.
OTHER PUBLIC COMPETITIONS
The rest of the public competitions for social workers can be consulted on our page dedicated to the selections divided by professions. Also, to stay up to date with the news, subscribe to our free newsletter and our Telegram channel.